- For any person wanting to travel, holiday, visit a place, visit relatives or friends or even write an exam or undergo medical treatment.
- Visas are easily granted for applicants who have a genuine intent or have traveled overseas before & have the finances to support themselves in the country they are visiting.
- More often than not, an assessment is based on documents submitted & the visa interviews are rare.
- Visa is granted for three to six months for first time applicants based on the country which they are applying, those who have visited before can apply for 1, 2, 5 or10 years depending on their profile and country..
- Only the US requires the applicant to attend a personal interview if he hasn’t traveled before, all other countries ask for a personal interview very rarely. The visa is stamped on the passport or by mail.
Visa requirements vary from country to country and it also depends on your nationality. For some countries & nationals, the tourist visa should be obtained before traveling, while for some it is granted on arrival.
You will get your visa if you prove your intent is genuine, documentation is correct & complete, you have funds & will return before your visa expires.
Different Types of Visit Visas:
- Visit Visa For Australia
- Visit Visa For Canada
- Visit Visa for Malaysia
- Visit Visa for Schengen
- Visit Visa for Singapore
- Visit Visa for UK
- Visit Visa for USA
We process all categories of visas for all countries. If you are planning a trip, Talk to your VIH Consultants.