Terms & Conditions
- Rates mentioned are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
- All the confirmations depend on Airfare and Hotel confirmation are availability at the time of Booking.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines/transport or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either by online / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
- Extra bed/mattress will be provided as per the hotel policy. If the hotel is giving an extra mattress instead of an extra bed it will be considered as an extra bed only.
- Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you had to paid the differences.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
- The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 10 AM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations, road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc. and it will be borne/settled by client only. Vibrant India Holidays will neither be responsible and nor bear these expenses. No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
- Itinerary which is provided by the travel consultant is tentative/suggested itinerary. Company has right to changes or modifies the itinerary because final itinerary is get after the hotels confirmation only. If in case more than one destination you travel, if any destination/place hotel s are not available in that condition we provide similar category hotels or nearby destinations so that you can visit the places which is mention at your itinerary. In this situation if client cancelled the booking cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- If the payment is not received as per the policy, the company is liable to cancel the bookings and the amount deposited will be non – refundable in the case. Also if the travel is started without clearing the balance amount against your package the company will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused during the travel.
- Vibrant India Holidays can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can’t assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
- In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
- Budget packages are tailored for budget travellers only (not recommended for family travellers). Budget packages are suitable for travellers who has low budget. No claim shall be raised on Vibrant India Holidays on services offered by Hotel/transporter in this case.
- It is always advised to follow the travel itinerary. If for any reason travellers deviate from Itinerary, travellers shall be responsible for any extra expenses incurred on travelling, hotel, sightseeing etc. No refund shall be made for un-utilized services.
- As Vibrant India Holidays is only acting as an agent we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a) To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulate/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws .
STAR CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS
Star classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
Generally one suitcase not exceeding 15 kgs. and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the airline/overseas tour operator/hotel. The Company will not be liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
Number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. The Company reserves the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The meals are preset and choice of menu is not available.
Packages: Wherever transportation is provided on basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis.
Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
Airport Transfer: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the transfer/transfer option booked.
MODE / FORM OF PAYMENT
You can visit our office and make the payment.
You can deposit the payment in any of the below mentioned bank: – (You must send us the receipt of payment deposit through mail on email@example.com sales person’s id.)
Payment should be in favor of “Vibrant India holidays” with following account detail
Bank Account Detail
Solan, Himachal Pradesh
There is extra charge of 1% for cash deposit.
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- More than 30 days of the travel date: 30% of package cost
- 30 to 21 days before the travel date: 40% of package cost
- 20 to 15 days before the travel date: 60% of package cost
- 14 to 10 days before the travel date: 80% of package cost
- 10 days before the travel date:: 100% of package Cost
- Cancellation charges for Star Cruises booking shall apply as per star cruises cancellation rules.
- Cancellation charges for Air Tickets bookings shall apply as per Air Line cancellation rules.
The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to aby reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.